Anderson Valley Health Center has been in operation since 1976 serving the entire community. We became a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing general and migrant health services in 2011. 60% of our staff is bilingual in Spanish and English and we offer dental, behavioral and medical health services.
Anderson Valley Health Center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 245b, and deemed a Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233 (g)-(n). Any claim filed against AVHC must be done in federal court.
AVHC's mission is to provide excellent and affordable care to the residents of Anderson Valley.
- AVHC is integral to the health of our community.
- Services are accessible, available, and affordable - no one is turned away.
- Access to high-quality health care is a right and a responsibility.
- The staff of AVHC is one of our most valuable assets.
- Services are delivered in a supportive, safe, non-judgmental manner, stressing patient involvement and responsibility, health education, counseling and preventative health care in all programs and services.
- Services at AVHC are of the highest quality, up to date and responsive to the individual needs of our patients in their homes or at the health center.
- AVHC services are responsible, adaptable to a diverse community and are culturally and linguistically appropriate.
- AVHC maximizes financial resources.